Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My goal/mission

I should probably start this first post with a quick introduction.

My name is Sean, I'm from Chicago, and have been a Blackhawks fan since I first became aware of hockey (which really is the most beautiful game, imho).  That was sometime around 1994-1995, ish.

So, after rekindling my love of hockey, after living in the middle of nowhere for a few years with maybe 1 game a week on TV, and being able to actually see my Hawks on TV a couple years back, I made a decision.

I was going to go see a game in all 30 NHL arenas.  Admittedly, some of these will be a lot easier than others.  Going to a game at say, the United Center is a few blocks away, whereas Vancouver is quite an excursion.  So I gave myself some time.  Luckily, my first game came on October 13, 2010.  This makes 30 months roughly April 13, 2013, which is about the end of the 2012-13 regular season.

Now, since I'm currently at 3, I'll add posts for each of those games, with pictures I took at the venue/city.  Hopefully I'll be able to fully chronicle my entire journey.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Count me in when you go to Joe Louis Arena. I don't care who they're playing, I'm wearing my Duncan Keith jersey. You know, the one with the 2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS patch? LOL!

    ReplyDelete